Pleasant Valley Golf & Country Club
18 holes par 72 (7002 yards)
Pleasant Valley Golf & Country Club Information
|Holes / Par / Yardage:||18 holes par 72 (7002 yards)|
On the way from between Bangkok and Pattaya.
One hour from Bangkok and 50 minutes from Pattaya.
|Closed on:||Open everyday|
|Max. golfers per group:||Weekday: 5 |
|Golf Cart:||THB 600|
|Golf Set:||THB 800|
|Golf Shoes:||THB 200|
(interesting layout with narrow fairways and undulated greens)
Pleasant Valley Golf & Country Club located amongst the mountains north of the city of Pattaya and often gets the breezes blowing across the golf course. The Khao Kheow National Park with lakes and waterfall are located only a few minutes drive from the course. It's an excellent place for relaxation not just for golfers, but also for families.
Well manicured tee-boxes, fairways, and greens make for 'pleasant' golfing conditions at Pleasant Valley Golf & Country Club. The Golf East designed course is more challenging than most other Pattaya golf courses. Several holes play alongside and through natural reed-filled swamps and ponds that cross the fairways. Poorly hit golf balls often end up in these waste areas.
The par-5 12th hole is particularly memorable as a long 200-yard carry is required to put the ball in play off the drive. The finishing hole, a short 360-yard par-4 dogleg is also one of the better Pleasant Valley holes. Long hitters can go for the green as the fairway close to the green feeds balls down to the front fringe. Those going for the fairway should take care and use 3-wood off the tee to be sure not to hit into the water directly in front.
The course is easy to walk as most elevation changes are internally built-up areas rather than more massive natural hills like at nearby Khao Kheow Country Club.
Modern facilities round out Pleasant Valley making the Pattaya golf course a good choice among Pattaya golf packages.
You can also combine this golf course with other courses for your next golf holiday.
Pleasant Valley Golf & Country Club Photo GalleryHave you played golf at the Pleasant Valley Golf & Country Club and took some nice photos that you would like to share with other golfers? Send them to us and we may upload them here. Thank you in advance!
Pleasant Valley Golf & Country Club Map
Pleasant Valley Golf & Country Club Reviews & Comments
Pleasant Valley Golf & Country Club Tee Time | Online Booking | Request a Free and Non-Obligatory Quote
Golf Tour Packages in Pattaya
- Pattaya's Best Golf Package
- Pattaya Golf Around Package
- Pattaya - Bangkok (2-Destination) Golf Package
- Pattaya Golf Villa Package
- Pattaya Golf Break
- One Week Pattaya Golf Holiday
- Pattaya & Hua Hin by Ferry
- Hua Hin - Pattaya (2-Destination) Golf Package
- Pattaya Golf Resort - Private Villa Package
- Pattaya Golf Package
Golf Courses in Pattaya
- Bangpra Golf Club
- Burapha Golf Club
- Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi
- Chee Chan Golf Resort
- Crystal Bay Golf Club
- Eastern Star Country Club & Resort
- Emerald Golf Club
- Greenwood Golf & Resort
- Khao Kheow Country Club
- King Naga Golf Club
- Laem Chabang International Country Club
- Mountain Shadow Golf Club
- Parichat International Golf Links
- Pattana Golf Club & Resort
- Pattavia Century Golf Club
- Pattaya Country Club & Resort
- Phoenix Gold Golf & Country Club
- Pleasant Valley Golf & Country Club
- Plutaluang Royal Thai Navy Golf Course
- Rayong Green Valley Country Club
- Siam Country Club, Old Course
- Siam Country Club, Plantation Course
- Siam Country Club, Rolling Hills
- Siam Country Club, Waterside Course
- Silky Oak Country Club
- St. Andrews 2000 Golf Club
- Treasure Hill Golf & Country Club
- Wangjuntr Golf & Nature Park