Malaysia Golf Holiday Packages & Tours | Golf in Malaysia
Malaysia Golf Information
Malaysia is one of the few destinations in South East Asia where golf remains accessible and affordable. You can enjoy a round of golf surrounded by the cool hills and tea plantations or alternatively head down to the fringes of the South China Sea in this country of over 200 golf courses.
Top golf course designers like Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, and Greg Norman have all brought out the best features of the local environment whilst incorporating their own unique styles and features in the golf courses located throughout Peninsular Malaysia, the nearby islands of Penang and Langkawi and further afield in Sabah and Sarawak on the island of Borneo. Malaysia also has a great range of accommodation to suit all budgets and tastes and a wide variety of fantastic food which reflects its multicultural history.
Listed below are just a few of the packages we can arrange. In addition and whatever your requirements, our Malaysia golf experts can help design a tailor-made golf package to suit your requirements mixing in as much or as little golf as is desired. Partners and non-golfing friends will have plenty of alternatives available at the resorts as well. Golf resorts with beautiful beaches, spas, water sports, and shopping are available in each Malaysian golf destination. And of course it all occurs in a warm tropical climate tempered by year-round sea and mountain breezes.
Come stay and golf in Malaysia; one of golf’s best up-and-coming destinations!
Golfers now will have a chance to discover golf in Thailand as well as play at some of Malaysia's top established golf courses. This golf vacation also includes unique sightseeing excursions in each destination. Malaysia & Thailand Golf Tour Detailed Itinerary...
This tour is specifically designed for those adventurers golfers that would like to explore the best golf destinations in Malaysia. This tour features the best golf and also some great sightseeing tours that you can explore together after your round of golf. Best of Malaysia Golf Holiday Detailed Itinerary...
This Malaysia golf holiday includes 7 rounds of golf at some of the most exciting golf courses in Malaysia in two great golf destinations. The Malaysia golf experience golf package is well suited for those wanting to play the best golf courses in Kuala Lumpur and Johor, enjoy one of Johor's top resorts, and relax in one of Kuala Lumpurs best hotels for golfers famous. Malaysia Golfing Experience Detailed Itinerary...
Combine the city with the beach in this popular golf package to Malaysia. Enjoy golf in the buzzling city of Kuala Lumpur and relax in Langkawi at the beautiful beach - In between rounds explore the Malaysian culture and great food. Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi Golf Holiday Detailed Itinerary...
The Back 9 Malaysia Golf Package features 4 exciting nights of entertainment and golf in Malaysia's capital city, Kuala Lumpur. Follow this up with 4 more nights of golf in neigboring Negeri Sembilan "Land of Quiet Grace" known for its rich heritage, unique architecture and of course, challenging golf courses. Back 9 Malaysia Golf Package Detailed Itinerary...
Explore the two most popular beach resorts of Malaysia, where you will play golf at the best beach destination towns of Langkawi and Penang. These two destinations have a great selection of beach hotels for every single budget. Ultimate Beach Special Langkawi & Penang Detailed Itinerary...
Combine Kuala Lumpur city with the beach in Penang. With a pleasant tropical climate all year round golfers can enjoy outstanding Malaysia golf courses providing different challenges. Malaysia City & Beach Golf Highlight Detailed Itinerary...
With the recent addition of the Els Club, Ocean and Valley courses, Desaru and Johor are a perfect combination for golfers looking for a high quality and value for money golfing holiday. Desaru is located just 1 hour from Johor and easily accessible from Singapore. Desaru & Johor Golf Tour Detailed Itinerary...
This Malaysia golf package combines Langkawi's best golf courses at a special price making a well rounded and excellent valued golf holiday. Stay and play at The Datai Langkawi or choose from one of the other excellent golf resorts in Langkawi. Langkawi Golf in the Sun Detailed Itinerary...
Golf courses in Johor are considered to be among the best in Malaysia. Now you can play at any three golf courses in Johor while staying at a choice of several excellent hotels and resorts in Johor. Johor Golf Vacation Detailed Itinerary...
This Melaka golf tour is an excellent choice for golfers wanting to explore and play golf in one of Malaysia's favourite golfing destinations. Melaka Golf Tour Detailed Itinerary...
Visit the beautiful capital city of Sabah: Kota Kinabalu. This ‘Nature Resort City’ extend for kilometres along the shore. Kota Kinabalu Golf Tour Detailed Itinerary...
Borneo is one of the world's most adventurous islands; now is the chance to combine golf with once-in-a-lifetime sightseeing tours. You will play golf at the 2 best courses on the island and enjoy a wonderful tour to the famous Orang Utan Center of Borneo. Borneo Golf Holiday Detailed Itinerary...
The Desaru coast is the latest addition to the Malaysia golf scene. Located just one hour from downtown Johor, the recent addition of the Els Club, Ocean and Valley Courses have put Desaru on the golfing map. Desaru Coast Golf Break Detailed Itinerary...
This Kuala Lumpur golf package includes playing at 3 of Kuala Lumpur's best golf courses and staying at one of the city's chicest hotels. Kuala Lumpur City Golf Detailed Itinerary...
Take a golf break in Penang in Malaysia's north. Play 2 courses in 3 days and relax on your arrival. Penang Golf Weekend Detailed Itinerary...
Click the individual golf course below for detailed information:
- 99 East Golf Club
- A'Famosa Golf & Country Club
- Amverton Cove Golf & Island Resort
- Austin Hills Golf Resort
- Awana Genting Highlands Golf & Country Resort
- Ayer Keroh Country Club
- Bangi Golf Resort
- Borneo Golf & Country Club
- Bukit Jawi Golf Resort
- Bukit Unggul Country Club
- Cameron Highlands Golf & Country Club
- Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort
- Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club
- Damai Golf & Country Club
- Danau Golf Club
- Desaru Golf & Country Resort
- Els Club Desaru, Ocean Course
- Els Club Desaru, Valley Course
- Gemas Golf Resort
- Glenmarie Golf & Country Club
- Gunung Raya Golf Resort
- Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club
- IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort
- Johor Golf & Country Club
- Kajang Hill Golf Club
- Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam
- Kelab Golf Sarawak
- Kelab Golf Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah
- Keningau Golf & Country Club
- Kota Permai Golf & Country Club
- Kudat Golf Club
- Kulim Golf & Country Resort
- Lahad Datu Golf & Country Club
- Meru Valley Golf & Country Club
- Miri Golf Club
- Nexus Golf Resort Karambunai
- Nilai Springs Golf & Country Club
- Orna Golf & Country Club
- Palm Garden Golf Club
- Palm Resort Golf & Country Club
- Penang Golf Club
- Penang Golf Resort, East Course
- Penang Golf Resort, West Course
- Ponderosa Golf & Country Club
- Poresia Golf Club & Resort
- Pulai Springs Country Club, Melana Course
- Pulai Springs Country Club, Pulai Course
- Royal Selangor Golf Club, New Course
- Royal Selangor Golf Club, Old Course
- Saujana Golf & Country Club, Bunga Raya Course
- Saujana Golf & Country Club, Palm Course
- Staffield Country Resort
- Starhill Golf & Country Club
- Sungai Long Golf & Country Club
- Sutera Harbour Golf & Country Club
- Tanjong Puteri Golf Resort, Plantation Course
- Templer Park Country Club
- The Els Club Teluk Datai
- The Legends Golf Resort
- The Mines Resort & Golf Club
- Tiara Melaka Golf & Country Club
- TPC KL, East Course (formerly Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club)
- TPC KL, West Course (Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club)
- Tropicana Golf & Country Resort