Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi
18 holes par 72 (7162 yards)
Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi Information
|Holes / Par / Yardage:||18 holes par 72 (7162 yards)|
2 hours from Pattaya and Bangkok
Near the Cambodia border
|Closed on:||Open everyday|
|Max. golfers per group:||Weekday: 4
|Golf Cart:||THB 700|
|Golf Set:||THB 1000|
|Golf Shoes:||THB 300|
|Facilities:||Accommodation, Restaurants, Swimming Pool|
(mountainous course with good conditioning, views, and layout)
Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi (former Soi Dao Highland) is a country golf course off the beaten track from the main tourist areas of Thailand. The 18-hole Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi is located in Khao Soi Dao Mountains and near the border with Cambodia. It takes around 2 hours to reach the golf course from Pattaya or Bangkok.
The course is surrounded by forests, native hardwood trees, creeks, and lakes. Being far away from developed areas, the weather is clear, with most days having bright blue skies and comfortable temperatures.
Although the surrounding terrain is mountainous, the course is, for the most part, flattish. Soi Dao caters to those looking for a relaxing round in a natural setting instead of the artificial championship course founds more often than not these days.
Hole 3 is a 206 yard par-3 that plays over a large lake and is the signature hole of Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi. Take an extra club to be sure to carry the lake, and an easy par is in store. Other good holes include the 9th and 13th. Both are long 400+ yard par-4’s that play into a prevailing wind. Pars here require long drives and second shots. Otherwise, hit on in 3 and try to one putt. The score will be the same either way.
Practice facilities include a driving range and two greens for chipping and putting. There are halfway kiosks on the golf course after the 4th and 12th holes. The on-site resort is a good choice for an overnight stay for those looking to get away from it all, albeit there is nothing in the immediate area. Golf followed by an early night to bed and a second-round the next morning is probably the best option.
Don't expect the polish of a championship resort course, and a pleasant surprise hidden gem of Thailand awaits. Chatrium Soi Dao is worth the drive.
You can also combine this golf course with other courses for your next golf holiday.
Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi Photo GalleryHave you played golf at the Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi and took some nice photos that you would like to share with other golfers? Send them to us and we may upload them here. Thank you in advance!
Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi Map
Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi Reviews & Comments
Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi Tee Time | Online Booking | Request a Free and Non-Obligatory Quote
Golf Tour Packages in Pattaya
- Pattaya Golf Resort - Private Villa Package
- Hua Hin - Pattaya (2-Destination) Golf Package
- Pattaya Golf Around Package
- One Week Pattaya Golf Holiday
- Pattaya - Bangkok (2-Destination) Golf Package
- Pattaya's Best Golf Package
- Pattaya Golf Villa Package
- Pattaya Golf Package
- Pattaya Golf Break
- Pattaya & Hua Hin by Ferry
Golf Courses in Pattaya
- Bangpra Golf Club
- Burapha Golf Club
- Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi
- Chee Chan Golf Resort
- Crystal Bay Golf Club
- Eastern Star Country Club & Resort
- Emerald Golf Club
- Greenwood Golf & Resort
- Khao Kheow Country Club
- King Naga Golf Club
- Laem Chabang International Country Club
- Mountain Shadow Golf Club
- Parichat International Golf Links
- Pattana Golf Club & Resort
- Pattavia Century Golf Club
- Pattaya Country Club
- Phoenix Gold Golf & Country Club
- Pleasant Valley Golf & Country Club
- Plutaluang Royal Thai Navy Golf Course
- Rayong Green Valley Country Club
- Siam Country Club, Old Course
- Siam Country Club, Plantation Course
- Siam Country Club, Rolling Hills
- Siam Country Club, Waterside Course
- Silky Oak Country Club
- St. Andrews 2000 Golf Club
- Treasure Hill Golf & Country Club
- Wangjuntr Golf & Nature Park, Highland Course