Hua Hin Korea Golf Club (formerly Milford Golf Club & Resort)
18 holes par 72 (6614 yards)
Hua Hin Korea Golf Club (formerly Milford Golf Club & Resort) Information
|Designer:||Mr. Robert McFarland|
|Holes / Par / Yardage:||18 holes par 72 (6614 yards)|
40 minutes from Hua Hin on the way to Pranburi
15km south of Hua Hin
|Closed on:||Open everyday|
|Max. golfers per group:||Weekday: 5 |
|Golf Cart:||600 (Shared)|
|Golf Set:||THB 1000|
|Golf Shoes:||THB 250|
(average course with links feel & near to the sea)
The Milford Golf Club & Resort (formerly the Eagle Milford and Hua Hin Seoul Country Club) offers a change from the area championship courses. Fairways here often are no more than packed earth and bunkers have little to no sand. On the other hand, this par 72, 18 hole course designed by Robert McFarland lies in a spectacular location nestled in the valleys of a chain of mountains directly adjoining the coastline. Fantastic sea views are one of the features of this unique layout where accuracy and placement are more important than length to score well.
The course has a feel of a 'links' due to its seaside location and is surrounded on three sides by forested hills. The natural lie of the land makes for a large angle of elevation on most of the holes, which adds to the interest and challenge of the course.
This course proves to be difficult, and even some of the local professionals have trouble matching par here. The front nine has a tight layout and puts a premium on accurate tee shots and while back nine is more open, but making par is still tricky. The greens are speedy and feature some deceptively difficult slopes which add to challenge in making par. Being on the wrong side of the hole makes two-putting almost impossible.
Course conditions range from average to poor, and it is advisable to check the exact status of the Hua Hin golf course before making the journey to the Milford Golf Club & Resort.
You can also combine this golf course with other courses for your next golf holiday.
Hua Hin Korea Golf Club (formerly Milford Golf Club & Resort) Photo GalleryHave you played golf at the Hua Hin Korea Golf Club (formerly Milford Golf Club & Resort) and took some nice photos that you would like to share with other golfers? Send them to us and we may upload them here. Thank you in advance!
Hua Hin Korea Golf Club (formerly Milford Golf Club & Resort) Map
Hua Hin Korea Golf Club (formerly Milford Golf Club & Resort) Reviews & Comments
Hua Hin Korea Golf Club (formerly Milford Golf Club & Resort) Tee Time | Online Booking | Request a Free and Non-Obligatory Quote
Golf Tour Packages in Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Golf Short Break
- Best of Thailand Golf Expedition
- Complete Hua Hin Golf Vacation
- Exquisite Golf in Hua Hin
- One Week Hua Hin Golf Package
- Two Week Hua Hin Golf Package
- Hua Hin - Pattaya (2-Destination) Golf Package
- Phuket, Khao Sok & Hua Hin Golf Tour
- Hua Hin - Bangkok (2-Destination) Golf Package
- Kanchanaburi - Hua Hin (2-Destination) Golf Package
- Two Week Black Mountain Golf Package
- Bangkok - Kanchanaburi - Hua Hin (3-Destination) Golf & Culture Package
- Pattaya & Hua Hin by Ferry
- Total Golf Enhancement Package at Chiva-Som, Hua Hin
Golf Courses in Hua Hin
- Banyan Golf Club
- Black Mountain Golf Club
- Hua Hin Korea Golf Club (formerly Milford Golf Club & Resort)
- Lake View Resort & Golf Club
- Majestic Creek Country Club
- Palm Hills Golf Resort and Country Club
- Royal Hua Hin Golf Course
- Sawang Resort & Golf Course
- Sea Pines Golf Course
- Springfield Royal Country Club
- Thai Diamond Land Kaeng Krachan