Raffles Country Club, Palm Course
18 holes Par 72, 6,072 metres
Raffles Country Club, Palm Course Information
|Holes / Par / Yardage:||18 holes Par 72, 6,072 metres|
|Closed on:||Open everyday|
|Max. golfers per group:||Weekday: 0 |
(designed by world-renowned golf designer Robert Trent Jones Jr)
The Palm Course is generally the course of choice amongst lower-handicapped players. It features a large number of challenging water hazards.
The venue of the Asian PGA Championship in 1997 and 1998, the Palm Course is often referred to as a 'thinking golfer's' course. A par 72, it measures 6,072 metres from the blue tees.
It offers undulating fairways, as well as strategic bunkers and water hazards. The emphasis here is on well placed drives which will be rewarded. On the other hand, playing wildly will be disastrous.
This, combined with lush, lavish greens, tranquil waterways and the panoramic surrounding landscape create a course that is as picturesque as it is challenging.
You can also combine this golf course with other courses for your next golf holiday.
Raffles Country Club, Palm Course Photo Gallery
Raffles Country Club, Palm Course Map
Raffles Country Club, Palm Course Reviews & Comments
Raffles Country Club, Palm Course Tee Time | Online Booking | Request a Free and Non-Obligatory Quote
Golf Tour Packages in Singapore
- High Roller Singapore Golf Package
- Singapore on a Budget
- Singapore Golf, Shopping & Sightseeing Package
- Singapore Golf Package
- Singapore - Bintan Golf Package
Golf Courses in Singapore
- Laguna National Golf & Country Club, Masters Course
- Laguna National Golf & Country Club, World Classic Course
- Marina Bay Golf Course
- Raffles Country Club, Lake Course
- Raffles Country Club, Palm Course
- Seletar Country Club
- Sembawang Country Club
- Sentosa Golf Club, Serapong Course
- Sentosa Golf Club, Tanjong Course
- Warren Golf & Country Club