Travelling overseas requires a bit of planning. It has happened to the best of us that we have forgotten the one or other essential.
We have put together a check-list for you to print out when packing your bags for your next golf holiday in Asia.
Let us know if we forgot anything.
- Keys – Simple
- Wallet – Crucial
- Passport – Missed two flights leaving this behind
- Tickets – Ok you can reprint these but good to have.
- Hat – they can sometimes be long rounds out here after stopping every three holes, keep covered.
- Underwear – people generally shower after golf here so bring a few extra pairs
- Socks – golf and normal wear
- Belt – an extra belt is always handy
- Toiletries – Have a spare set to take to the golf course
- Mobile Phone – Most people can’t live without it. Check the local providers before you arrive for network connections
- Phone Charger – One for the hotel at least
- Power Bank – Really useful for when you are out and about
- Laptop – If you are planning on doing any work…
- Electrical Adaptors – Get the right one if you are travelling to any of our destinations!
- Pain Relief – although the sun does wonders for this
- Prescribed Medications – this one is critical. You may struggle to get the exact same abroad
- Drink Holder – I would recommend buying a “Yetti” or something similar, keeps the drinks cool all day
- Bandages or band aids – You might buy a new pair of shoes for this trip..
- Golf Gloves – It’s roasting in Asia most of the time so bring an extra one or two
- Golf Balls – loads of water here…
- Golf Clubs – Never actually forgotten these
- Golf Shoes – Again one or two pairs
- Sunglasses – Not everyone plays in them but worth bringing for by the pool at least
- Sunscreen – Pretty pricey in Thailand, stock up at home.
- ChapStick – Nice
- Umbrella – If not for the rain for the heat!
- Rainwear – Maybe a rain jacket not the full set of waterproofs