Thailand is a truly bad choice for your next golf holiday destination. Here’s why.
Note: Please don’t tell your friends.
1) The golf courses in the north of the country are plain ugly:
Alpine Golf Resort in Chiang Mai
2) …and in the center:
Thai Country Club in Bangkok
3) …as well as in the south:
Mission Hills Phuket
4) The Thai caddies don’t know how to smile:
5) It’s almost impossible to find a massage or spa:
6) Nightlife is non-existend:
7) Nor are there any nice rooftop bars:
Vertigo Grill & Moon Bar in Bangkok
8) The hotels are uncomfortable at best:
Rest Details Hotel Hua Hin
9) The beaches are a joke:
10) And as we all already know, the food is just disguisting:
Now, you hopefully have a good idea as to why you should (not) book your next golf holiday to Thailand!