Golfasian, South-East Asia’s leading and fastest-growing Golf Travel Company, is looking for a seasoned sales & marketing executive to support our rapid Korean business growth opportunities.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to maximize business in Korea
- Issue quotations to and close business from interested parties
- Create Korean language content for the website, newsletters, social media, destination guides, press releases, & brochures
- Manage online advertising campaigns in Korea
- Represent Golfasian at golf shows in Korea
- Host Korean clients as required
Prior experience in the golf and travel industries is a significant advantage. However, candidates meeting the criteria below, irrespective of the type of organization they come from, will be considered.
The ideal candidate will have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable, and be a creative problem solver who can think outside the box and still meet short-term objectives while staying focused on long-term company success.
Outstanding leadership, proven financial stewardship, & excellent communication skills are a must. Preferred specialties include customer relationship management, social media engagement & interaction, and the formation of strategic alliances.
- 5+ years of marketing & sales experience in the travel industry
- Knowledge of golf and golf courses in Asia
- Extensive travel experience in Thailand, Vietnam, & other South-East Asia countries
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English and Korean; conversational Thai or Vietnamese is a plus
- BA/BS in business or related field
Compensation: Competitive salary based on skills and experience
Experienced candidates with a proven track record should send salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org