Established in 1997, Golfasian is the leading golf tour operator in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos & Myanmar.
With the continuous growth we are looking for an experienced Golf Tour Operations Executive to join our team based in Danang, Vietnam.
If you have a passion for travel and golf, great communication skills and an eye for detail then we would love to hear from you. Golf experience isn’t essential however as golf is something you will be communicating about day to day, an interest will be valuable.
As the role will be part of a great team, there will be great opportunities for progression and personal development as we continue to grow our team and carry on our journey as the world’s leading golf travel specialist.
Main responsibilities of Golf Tour Operations Executive
- Responsibilities include booking operations and communicating with our customers and suppliers via phone, email and webchat
- Working with a high volume of bookings and managing booking amendments
- Booking transports, accommodations, and services; ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Ensuring the completion of customer requests
- Oversee customer emergency communication and incident management. Quickly and effectively resolve customer issues
- Provide ongoing management of travel agencies, communicate customer service objective to suppliers, manage escalated contractual issues with existing endors/suppliers
- Planning and disseminating in-depth itineraries;
- Previous experience of working in a tour operations, customer service or service related role
- Great attention to details and administration skills and a high level of computer literacy as you will be working with a variety of systems.
- Polite, professional and enthusiastic telephone manner, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A positive and competitive attitude with drives to succeed and work ethic
- Sensitive to customers’ needs and requirements
- Excellent manage time and schedules
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Bachelor’s degree and related field certifications.
- English language skill is a must and literate Computer
Prior experience in golf, leisure travel and hospitality industry is a major advantage.
The ideal candidate will have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable as well as a creative problem solver who can think outside of the box, and still meet short term objectives while staying focused on long-term company success.
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, please send your CV in English, a recent photograph, and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org