It’s coming to that special time of the year when you can turn on your out of office and get ready for some time away on the fairways, with a bit of luck!
- Booking Early – Usually golf is top priority in a golf holiday to Thailand! If you want tee times that suit your group the best way to ensure it is to book early, the later you leave it the busier the courses are likely to be. Not only that but hotels often have ‘early bird’ offers we can use to your advantage!
- High and Low Season – Ok so generally the draw of sunshine in Thailand is a major factor in coming here! But do have a think about when you want to go, are you happy playing in the blazing heat of the summer? There are definitely great deals at this time of year as the courses are less busy.
- Choosing your base – If you are coming with people who have been to Thailand before, ask them what they thought of where they stayed? Staying at Alpine Resort in Chiang Mai you can be surrounded in beautiful golfing scenery and when it comes to playing you can simply step out onto the first tee after breakfast. Or you may prefer downtown Bangkok at Park Plaza to have lots of bars and restaurants within walking distance. It’s really popular in Thailand to have a two or three center holiday to allow you to explore different areas and play different courses!
- Who’s travelling – Decide who is travelling and how many of you? Discounts are available for groups of 8 or more and large groups can even get a few freebies thrown in (a popular one being our tournament style holidays run by our staff with full scoring and prizes) Are you looking for a corporate break that requires meeting facilities? A couple’s holiday with spa treatments or one for the lads with food and drink vouchers to our most popular spots?
- Deals, deals, deals – There are always deals available whether you are looking for, discounted golf, free spa entrance, birthday upgrades, early booking incentives or even a umbrella! All you have to do is ask!
- Ask the Specialists – We know our game inside and out, have played the courses and stayed in the hotels! With so much available in Thailand it’s easy to get spoilt for choice! Tell us what will suit you so we can ensure you get maximum enjoyment from your holiday here.
- Sabai Sabai – you have contacted us so you don’t have to worry about the arrangements. Just enjoy your golf and your holiday and don’t forget your sun cream! Golfasian has been arranging golf holidays in Thailand for 20 years and are confident in saying we are the best at it.