VERY URGENTLY REQUIRED!!!
Established in 1997 in Bangkok, Thailand Golfasian is one of the most established inbound golf tour operators in Asia. Our quality of services and expert knowledge has made us the first choice for golfers and golf tour operators throughout the world.
Golfasian delivers genuine value to both golfers and our partners and at the same time we continually improve upon the qualities that make us great. Our commitment to operating with the highest standards of service and professionalism as well as offering and executing full service golf holiday travel experiences is the reason why Golfasian stands above the rest.
Through expert golf knowledge from our staff both on the ground and in our offices we create tailor-made golf itineraries that are perfectly suited to both individual and group preferences, following a philosophy of unique golf travel experiences as opposed to “run of the mill” golf vacations. Because of this, we are the first choice golf tour operator for golfers and partners who require highly skilled and knowledgeable people who interact daily with golfers visiting all of the destinations we serve.
Golfasian is expanding and setting up a Golf Related Retail Business which will include offline and online retail sales operations
Retail Operations Director
Golfasian, South-East Asia’s leading and fastest growing Golf Travel Company is looking for a Retail Operations Director to support our business growth.
- Work on planning and execution of a new retail business being developed
- Project management to ensure the success setting up new retail operations
- Ensure the legal and financial integrity of the new operation set up
- Take full ownership of the operations and its commercial success
- Develop and establish the standard operating procedures for in-store and online sales
- Ensure all established visual merchandising and in-store communications standards are consistently executed and maintained
- Set up and manage all sales processes including Sales Training
- Set up and manage the sales and purchase process including sourcing the right technology platform for retails sales and inventory
- Source and work with different product distributors and manufacturers to secure favorable prices and terms that fit in with the agreed product ranges
- Create business plans to support the financial objectives
- Oversee daily operations
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set-up, manage, and control inventory levels and product purchasing quantity
- Create annual, monthly and weekly goals and KPIs
- Create, manage and control annual marketing plan and sales plan
- Manage, expand and maintain client relation and customer relationship management
- Work closely with Golfasian’s other business units to maximize and cross promote/sell products and services
The ideal candidate will have strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable as well as a creative problem solver who can think outside of the box, and still meet short term objectives while staying focused on long-term company success.
Outstanding leadership, proven financial stewardship, & excellent communication skills are a must.
- 5+ years’ experience in retail management
- Highly self-motivated and independent to work under pressure
- Sales-driven and result-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Likes or plays golf
- Thai national
- Smart appearance
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent social skills
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Able to work unsupervised
- Can-do mindset and hands-on attitude
- Ability to interact and communicate, and negotiate effectively
- Previous experience working in a start-up or dynamic growth company a plus
Competitive salary based on skills and experience with excellent bonus and benefits package.
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be notified.