Established in 1997, Golfasian is the leading golf tour operator in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos & Myanmar.
With the continuous growth of our online presence, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our Business Development team based in Bangkok.
Your main responsibilities as a Marketing Assistant will be:
- Support the updating and maintenance of our websites (mostly WordPress sites)
- Support with the setup of e-commerce campaigns (create landing pages for specific markets/products, create targeted newsletters for specific markets/products, create targeted social media campaigns for specific markets/products)
- Run our daily social media posts/campaigns and setup/manage highly targeted (Facebook) ad campaigns and be responsible for ensuring a high performance of these campaigns
- Support with development/enhancement of website technologies (chat, canned responses, mobile responsiveness, speed, intuitive UI)
- Create and continuously update auto-responders of our marketing automation tools
- Work with members of the sales/marketing team to acquire content for tours/golf courses and develop compelling landing pages and email campaigns
- Support with all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Support with any other marketing activities as needed
- Excellent level of English
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Good knowledge of WordPress (need to know how to updated content, add photos, do basic updates)
- Preferred but not required experience in online‐tourism.
Only those with a possession of the required marketing and technical knowledge and a genuine interest in joining a professional travel company for long‐term commitment need apply. If you would like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and successful team, please send your resume in English, a recent photograph and salary requirements by email to: email@example.com