Your main responsibilities will be:
- Handle active golf reservations for Japanese golfers
- Work together with our partner agent in Japan
- Update the partner agent system with Golfasian’s green-fee rates
- Market and sell golf tours to Japanese golfers, tour operators, golf clubs, etc.
- Develop the best possible golf tour offerings for Japanese golfers including preferred hotels, golf courses, caddies, transportation, restaurants, local tours, and non-golf activities
- Create Japanese language golf & travel content for web site, newsletter, articles, blog, social media, guidebook, & brochure
- Work with business development team to insure accuracy and completeness of Japanese language web site
- Represent Golfasian at golf shows in Japan
- Develop strategies to maximize business from Japan
- Must be able to communicate in Japanese (spoken and written)
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Strong customer service abilities (particularly on the telephone and by email)
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience international sales at a travel agency / tour operator
- Thai Only
- Aged 25 up
- Able to be quick in analysis and problem solving
- Able to handle multiple priorities under pressure with minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task and pay attention to detail to manage FIT/group sales
- Must be highly self-motivated with excellent people skills.
- Enthusiasm to work in a multi‐cultural environment with a fast-paced and dynamic team.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume (with color photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org.