VERY URGENTLY REQUIRED!!!
Established in 1997 in Bangkok, Thailand Golfasian is one of the most established inbound golf tour operators in Asia. Our quality of services and expert knowledge has made us the first choice for golfers and golf tour operators throughout the world.
Golfasian delivers genuine value to both golfers and our partners and at the same time we continually improve upon the qualities that make us great. Our commitment to operating with the highest standards of service and professionalism as well as offering and executing full service golf holiday travel experiences is the reason why Golfasian stands above the rest.
Through expert golf knowledge from our staff both on the ground and in our offices we create tailor-made golf itineraries that are perfectly suited to both individual and group preferences, following a philosophy of unique golf travel experiences as opposed to “run of the mill” golf vacations. Because of this, we are the first choice golf tour operator for golfers and partners who require highly skilled and knowledgeable people who interact daily with golfers visiting all of the destinations we serve.
We pride ourselves on the high amount of repeat customers and referrals and maintain a membership base of 162,014 golfers, who are interested in golf in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Laos, and Myanmar.
Golf Tournament Director
Golfasian, South-East Asia’s leading and fastest growing Golf Travel Company is looking for a Golf Tournament Director to support our business growth.
- Manage all aspects of golf tournaments
- Work with sales and marketing team to sell the event
- Foster relationships with Golfers in variety of golf events, Charity tournaments, Golf Society’s, Chamber of Commerce events
- Determine Tournament formats
- Be able to understand and interpret of the rules of golf
- Scoring and Handicap management
- Solicit Sponsors, deliverables to sponsors
- Manage and maintain strong partnerships with host courses
- Work with team to handle logistics, signage, F&B, shirts, prizes
- Handle golf bookings, hotel bookings or other service requirement for clients
- Assists Sales and Marketing of Golfasian’s other tourism products for both domestic and international business.
The ideal candidate will have strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable as well as a creative problem solver who can think outside of the box, and still meet short term objectives while staying focused on long-term company success.
Outstanding leadership, proven financial stewardship, & excellent communication skills are a must.
- Must be already living in Thailand
- Experience in managing and organizing golf events
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Fluent in English
- Outgoing and energetic personality
- Degree in Sports or sports related considered an advantage
- Knowledge of Golf is required
- Know the rules of golf
- Previous sales experience is recommended
Competitive salary based on skills and experience with excellent bonus and benefits package.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com