Vietnam’s largest and fastest growing golf tour operator is seeking an experienced General Manager to support our Da Nang and Central Coast golf tour business, working in Danang. Our company, located in HCMC, is seeing rapid business growth and seeks an energetic, high potential manager. This position reports to the Vietnam Country General Manager.
- Survey local market conditions suitable for Golfasian International golfers to include:
- Golf course grades, conditions and suitability for GA players
- Golf course updates: pictures, videos & course condition updates
- Hotels suitable for Golfasian nationalities
- Build rapport with local GM’s of Hotels/courses etc…
- Transport requirements and quality standards: develop Golf shuttle bus route, third party vehicles/drivers and GAVN vehicle/driver.
- Manage golf course, hotel, and transportation suppliers and insure superior service at favorable rates. Build the “preferred partners” list and negotiate the best contract rates
- Identify upsell opportunities: create suitable packages for offer and any other Golf Tours related revenue opportunities (such as add-on day tours and activities, Golf shuttle bus, golf equipment rental, etc…)
- Review resource needs for staff, office etc.
- Identify, interview potential local staff
- Source, interview potential foreign golf expert staff
- Training, motivation of GAVN staff, access their capabilities
- Interface with clients to insure tours meet or exceed expectations. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Develop processes to maximize efficiency, accuracy, and service levels. Identify weaknesses in our service levels for improvements.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Golfer, 5 or more years’ in the tourism or golf industry
- Tour operator or hotel management experience
- Leadership of small and medium sized and highly productive teams
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge and planning skills
Salary & benefits:
- Competitive and Negotiable (depending on experience)
- Annual bonus, Annual leave, Travel allowances
Candidates should be well organized, enjoy interacting with foreigners, able to manage multiple items simultaneously and well suited for working in a medium sized company. Outgoing and service minded is a must.
Interested candidates should send complete English language resume, photo, and salary history/requirements to email@example.com