Established in 1997, Golfasian has been recognized as the leading dedicated golf tour operator in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Indonesia. We specialize exclusively in golf holiday tours, for both individuals and groups. https://www.golfasian.com
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Negotiate and contract rates, special offers, allocation, release periods, overrides, terms & conditions for hotels and golf courses in Thailand, ensuring the best available rates and availability.
- Analyze offering of our competitors in order to ensure we have the best rates in the market
- Assist in resolving complaints and administrative issues of our suppliers and hotels.
- Coordinate with the database entry team the loading of correct rates into the company system.
- Negotiate and contract extra services like transfers and excursions.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in the tourism/hospitality field in Thailand.
- Excellent experience in contracting with hotels & suppliers.
- Experience working with / for a DMC/hotel and have great contacts within the Thai travel industry.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key accounts
- Be commercially focused.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Thai Only
- Aged 30 up
- Able to be quick in analysis and problem solving
- Able to handle multiple priorities under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must be highly self-motivated with excellent people skills.
- Enthusiasm to work in a multi‐cultural environment with a fast-paced and dynamic team.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Applications (resume + color photo) to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.