VERY URGENTLY REQUIRED!!!
Established in 1997, Golfasian is the leading golf tour operator in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos & Myanmar.
Golfasian is looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a content developer. The responsibilities of the content developer include creating original content for our websites, brochures, fliers, social media, PR and advertising that includes copywriting, research and posting of the content on various websites/channels. The content developer must also adhere to SEO best practices.
Experience in golf travel and tourism in Southeast Asia will be a big benefit as most of the content will be revolving around these topics.
To be successful as a content developer, you should have great communication, research, and teamwork skills. Ultimately, a top-notch content developer has a good working knowledge of WordPress (can be trained) as well as a basic knowledge of HTML and an eye for detail.
Content Developer Responsibilities:
- Coming up with content goals and strategies and discussing ideas with the Marketing team.
- Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Writing new web content and editing existing content.
- Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
Content Developer Requirements:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing, mass communication, or a related field.
- Experience in copywriting, social media, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Basic working knowledge of WordPress
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive Salary (contact us for more details)
- Visa & Workpermit
- Annual leave
- Thailand public holidays
Only those with a possession of the required marketing and technical knowledge and a genuine interest in joining a professional travel company for long‐term commitment need apply. If you would like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and successful team, please send your resume in English, a recent photograph and salary requirements by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.