I) Job responsibilities and authority:
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and support taxation issues
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Performs administrative and office support activities
- Be representative of your department and provide regular updates monthly, annual and other ad hoc reports to General Manager.
- To successfully complete the job responsibilities assigned by the General Manager.
- To strictly follow the rules and regulation set by the company.
- To be liable to the confidentiality of all the information in your department.
- To give 2- month notice in writing to the company when deciding to leave the company.
- To successfully handle over all the works and documents to the replacement.
- After leaving the company, be not allowed to directly or indirectly to approach any client of the company. In addition, be not allowed to unveil the confidentiality of the company.
III) Skill and Experience requirements
- Be proactive and excellent attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy, planning and organizing
- Be willing to work long hours and stress tolerance
- Mobile and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
Interested candidates should send complete English language resume, photo, and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org