We are looking to fill the position of Accounts Receivable. This person ensures that clients are properly billed for goods or services and working with other departments to ensure that the correct amounts are collected in a timely manner. The person verifies and records transactions, resolves account discrepancies, and performs other tasks to secure payments from clients.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions to Quickbooks
- Handling all Foreign account receivables ; Summarizes & updates receivables by maintaining invoice accounts
- Handling GST report
- Coordinate with Overseas auditor & secretary
- Able to resolve & verify valid & invalid deductions by following pending deductions procedures & coordinating contact with other departments
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Assist Accounting Manager
- Thai nationality only ( Experienced level)
- Diploma Or Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Good command in English
- Strong math and computer skill, especially with bookkeeping software (QuickBooks is a plus)
- Attention to details & quality
- Good interpersonal skill as well as the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and successful team, please send your resume in English, a recent photograph and salary requirements by email.
Only those with a possession of the required marketing and technical knowledge and a genuine interest in joining a professional travel company for long‐term commitment need apply. If you would like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and successful team, please send your resume in English, a recent photograph and salary requirements here: https://www.golfasian.com/golf-services/contact/